Welcome Back To Your Favorite Patio
The Front Yard is back at full capacity!
We have always taken pride in offering a neighborhood dining experience that is as comfortable and casual as an evening at an old friend’s home. With the California's Reopening, we are excited to announce that The Front Yard is ready and waiting to be your host as you reconnect with the ones you love.
Sit back and enjoy a morning, afternoon or evening under the sycamores- we'll take care of the rest!
The Front Yard will continue to adhere to the guidelines of all local, state, and federal health authorities as we collectively emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A safe, sanitized environment
- Mandatory daily health screening survey for all staff
- All service and support staff in face masks
- All support staff provided access to face masks, gloves, and shields
- Unvaccinated individuals will still be required to wear a mask when they are not seated at their dining table.
- Guests who have received a COVID-19 vaccination may self-attest to their vaccination status and will not be required to wear a mask outdoors. All guests must wear a mask when moving throughout the indoor section of the restaurant and upon entry.
- Masks may be worn by any guest regardless of vaccination status, and will be worn by our service staff in compliance with current safety guidelines.
- Please do not enter if you are ill or have symptoms consistent with COVID-19.